Wednesday 22 April 2020

Aligning vendor payments with the present situation, in a mutually beneficial manner


To our mutual benefit, 


To: Ms Donna Perk-McDonald-Perk-Perk
From: Prof Dr Gloria Ramsbottom-Lemieux, PhD.
RE-Realignment of our contract in the corona era


Ms Perk-etc,



First of all, I wish to thank you for the wonderful ideas that you have suggested to make our company more attractive, especially the intrinsic motivation module, as well as the egg-freezing plan for working ladies. Chapeau, which is the French word for hat.


As you may remember, your firm was retained for pro bono  consulting (which  means free) in order to provide you with exposure to the first lady of HR. I am sure you built a hefty business based on my reputation. Nevertheless I am not sorry that I retain you in my service. Mais non.

I have decided to realign our HR business model to factor in all the flux in our business environment. As a result, whilst I agree to maintain your services as our Perks Consultant category three, I have decided to level a service charge of 4 pounds, 3 and 2 per week, payable in UK currency, or US dollars, whichever is better valued. In order to make this user friendly, we will bill you one year in advance.

I am sure that we will continue to cooperate to our mutual benefit.

Enclosed please find my invoice.

At ease,
Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to determine a candidate's ability to work in an AI - rich environment

  "AI" could have been my middle name, but alas I was not given a middle name. This having been said, even someone who has no midd...

Glo at her best