I am not in the office until I figure out a new strategy.
IT manager Winston Wu is now more senior than me, having played games and betrayed my trust. I need to recover Big Data and since I do not know what Big Data is, I need day or two.
Carl Marks, Head of R&D and his useless HR Business Partner (ha) and puppet, Ms Jennifer Papadopolois-Otelini have marginalized me.
I need to fire my life time coach (who used to pump gas) and now teaches Appreciative Inquiry via weekly webinar.
I am down but not out! I remember where I come from (Moose Jaw) and where I am going (to teach HR at Harvard)...and all I need is to wait and get a new global coach. Coaches work wonders.
I am the First Lady of HR AI is my middle name... were I to have a middle name
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI enables people to sleep under a bridge in Seattle
Ever since I implemented AI to generate data (big data) about our sales, revenue projection and headcount, and then downsize nerds as need...
Glo at her best
-
I'll have a small portion of big data "Big Data" as a philosophical concep t has always intrigued me, especially since...
-
A fair question Most readers of this blog know that I have two brothers, Frank and Ernest, who worked for Blackberry, which is a Can...
-
Sing for free, svp CEO Stan and I (as well as my assistant Ms Cynthia Axe-Head of Early Retirement) expect OD practitioners, talent ma...
-
Place a bet Miss Cynthia Axe who heads our re-sizing department is to open a re-sizing portal, as we reshape our company, in pre...
-
Our cunning and ambiguous leader, Stan, has asked me to come with and implement a ten point social responsibility plan within a week. I on...
-
Our senior management team is once again going off site for a one day brainstorming session on "aligning with success". I am...
No comments:
Post a Comment