Sunday 16 July 2023

Dipping into my Mailbox to answer readers questions

What is your cut on Artificial Intelligence?

First of all, it's very artificial. That having been said, I ask you all-is this AI "politically equipped" to handle politics like a seasoned HR lady? Heavens no. Thus, AI is both artificial and not intelligent, in a practical sense. Sound abysmal to me.

What do you think about working from home? Do you ever work from home? Do you have a home?

Working from home is akin to getting herpes, shingles or meningitis. Working from home is as productive as looking for a transgender toilet in an Iran mosque. Naturally, I do not work from home, except for my 3 am email check, finishing off a few tasks while taking a bath and sending out corporate communication whilst eating breakfast.

What about Diversity? How diverse is your company? Any tips for Diversity champions?

Diversity is very nice. I like it. Our company is as diverse as the Tower of Babel, which was mentioned in the Bible. I have not read the Bible, but I saw the movie. My diversity tip of the week is to hire staff that speak half decent English. If not, it can be pretty tiresome. Have you ever read an email from Japan, where it appears that English profinciency is rarer than the same Teheran-based transgender toilet, mentioned above?

What is the key to keeping people motivated?

Hire poor immigrants. If possible, safeguard their passports. Furthermore, give them some old time religion, like oft-repeated mission statements, skills for personal branding and free rides on the company blockchain.












No comments:

Post a Comment

How to determine a candidate's ability to work in an AI - rich environment

  "AI" could have been my middle name, but alas I was not given a middle name. This having been said, even someone who has no midd...

Glo at her best