![]() |
| People could have been my middle name
Comrade Carl Marks, our chief nerd, insisted that all of our nerds come into the office for May Day. "Many peasants and kulaks died for the revolution, so fear of getting a cough is no excuse for not coming into the office to celebrate", he wrote in his email invitation to his staff. Appealing to the nerds motivation, Comrade Carl insisted that "no-shows will walk the plank, assisted by the HR lady on duty".
Comrade Carl held his May Day celebratory meeting in the Kim Buck Room, aka the Josef Stalin Hall. Carl wore a red shirt, a red pair of shorts, red running shoes and a red bandana. As his nerds entered the room, they were handed a hard copy of "El Mundo Obrero" and a picture of Comrade-in-arms, the right honourable Lazar Kaganovitch, whom Carl referred to as the Cynthia Axe of the Soviet Union.
|
I am the First Lady of HR AI is my middle name... were I to have a middle name
Saturday, 2 May 2020
May First Celebrations and the HR Lady
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI enables people to sleep under a bridge in Seattle
Ever since I implemented AI to generate data (big data) about our sales, revenue projection and headcount, and then downsize nerds as need...
Glo at her best
-
I'll have a small portion of big data "Big Data" as a philosophical concep t has always intrigued me, especially since...
-
A fair question Most readers of this blog know that I have two brothers, Frank and Ernest, who worked for Blackberry, which is a Can...
-
Sing for free, svp CEO Stan and I (as well as my assistant Ms Cynthia Axe-Head of Early Retirement) expect OD practitioners, talent ma...
-
Place a bet Miss Cynthia Axe who heads our re-sizing department is to open a re-sizing portal, as we reshape our company, in pre...
-
Our cunning and ambiguous leader, Stan, has asked me to come with and implement a ten point social responsibility plan within a week. I on...
-
Our senior management team is once again going off site for a one day brainstorming session on "aligning with success". I am...



No comments:
Post a Comment