 |
| A wet Syrian passport |
Comrade Carl Marks, our chief nerd, decided to hire 3 nerds
immediately to debug the former version of our product since the new version
is still 'pre embryonic'.
Ms Cynthia Axe, our chief down-sizer, suddenly found herself with tasked with hiring, which is akin to the Pope being asked to run an abortion clinic, if
you get my drift.
However Ms Axe, fearful of her eroded reputation, wanted
to avoid hiring mistakes and as such, each interview was taking over half an
hour. Comrade Carl, under severe pressure, texted me to 'get Cynthia to move
her white ass and expedite the hiring process, or I will hold your feet the
fire Gloria. Don't fuck with me, Gloria.'
Comrade Carl's anger problem is managed by a series of
medications, some of which missing from the chemists' shelf.
All of these events came as I was reading a Sherlock
Holmes novel as I have a date in six weeks with a detective.
I wandered down near the room where Ms Axe was
interviewing and 3 candidates were awaiting their interview. Axe was running
2 hours behind time.
I went into the room where Ms Axe was preparing an excel
sheet, comparing candidates. 'Axe' I exclaimed, 'hire the three candidates
sitting outside. The first on the right is a refugee of the illegal ilk. He
shall work in the parking lot. The one in the middle is an Israeli. He shall
work with Comrade Carl's "AI-Bot Algorithm Team". The third is a jocund Dane. Hire her as well,
and she will deal with customer anger issues. I imagine the names of the
candidates are Said, Moshe and Maya, in that order.'
 |
| Elementary my dear Axe |
Axe fell on her knees and kissed me hand. 'How did you know
that Gloria? You are amazing. You appear to have the divine inspiration.'
'Elementary my dear Axe. Said has a wet Syrian passport in
his pocket. Moshe is arguing with himself. Maya is happy and smiling although she is
looking for a job'.
As far as their names are concerned, I guessed.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment