Carl Marks has been appointed R&D chief of Immature Products.
Carl has managed several R&D projects in the past at Uganda Telecom, the Bank of Haiti, North Korean Airlines and the World Data base for Saudi Womens' Rights.
Carl's maternal uncle, Tim Buck, is a member of our Board.
Carl is married and father of 8 kids, who live in Canada, Thailand, Quebec, Vermont and Salt Lake City.
In parallel, a certain (former secretary) Jennifer Papadopoulos-Otellini has been appointed HR Business Partner for R&D.
Jennifer will report directly into Carl, and "coordinate" dotted line into VP HR, Gloria Ramsbottom-Lemieux.
I appear to have a challenge on my hands. Jennifer and Carl have worked together for 22 years in what some people describe as a close knit relationship, whatever that means.
For Heaven sake.
This morning, my direct report and Head of Purchasing, Sarah Minnow-Barracuda, reports that Stan has signed off for a pool table, 5 play stations and a squash court for R&D. All engineerings are to receive Blackberry Q10.
A bidet has also been approved for Carl's office, since he appears to suffer from piles of problems, whatever that means.
I am the First Lady of HR AI is my middle name... were I to have a middle name
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI enables people to sleep under a bridge in Seattle
Ever since I implemented AI to generate data (big data) about our sales, revenue projection and headcount, and then downsize nerds as need...
Glo at her best
-
I'll have a small portion of big data "Big Data" as a philosophical concep t has always intrigued me, especially since...
-
A fair question Most readers of this blog know that I have two brothers, Frank and Ernest, who worked for Blackberry, which is a Can...
-
Sing for free, svp CEO Stan and I (as well as my assistant Ms Cynthia Axe-Head of Early Retirement) expect OD practitioners, talent ma...
-
Place a bet Miss Cynthia Axe who heads our re-sizing department is to open a re-sizing portal, as we reshape our company, in pre...
-
Our cunning and ambiguous leader, Stan, has asked me to come with and implement a ten point social responsibility plan within a week. I on...
-
Our senior management team is once again going off site for a one day brainstorming session on "aligning with success". I am...
I'd make sure that Stan doesn't sign off on any other procurement by Carl without some scrutiny by an adult.
ReplyDeleteStan and I will have a one on one at the appropriate time, Mr Paul.
DeleteBTW, I think Toronto is a very global city.