Tuesday 24 September 2013

How to negotiate backing




HTC, svp!
1) 

To      Gloria (HR)
From Comrade Carl Marks (R&D)
CC: Stan (CEO); Ed (Chairman)

Gloria,

Please replace my I phone 5 with an HTC today.
I suggest that the entire organization "migrates" to  HTC.
BTW, I see no reason why HR controls telephony.
And as I have said before, I do not understand the value proposition of HR.
Comrade Carl

2)

To  Comrade Carl 
From: Gloria
CC: Stan(CEO)

No, dearest Comrade Carl.  We need to manage by axe-ample.
Gloria

3)

To  CEO Stan; Chairman ED
From Comrade Carl Marks
CC Gloria
BCC: Hugh White; Cynthia Axe

It appears that Gloria needs her rabies shot. Please OK my request.
Comrade Carl


4)

To Comrade Carl
From Stan (CEO
CC Gloria (HR)
BCC Chairman Ed

Comrade Carl,

Your request for an HTC is approved. (Gloria, Comrade Carl is a senior manager)Glo, please get me an HTC also. 
I've had it with my I phone 5. Let's see this happen by noon.
Stan
PS Get an HTC for Wifey as well.



2 comments:

  1. Do Carl and Stan ever talk face to face? If not, does the medical insurance plan cover thumb damage, or lasik surgery?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mr Paul,
      Is there a need for to face? Canadians are so conservative!
      Our medical insurance is cost effective and sustainable.
      Gloria Ramsbottom Lemieux

      Delete

How to determine a candidate's ability to work in an AI - rich environment

  "AI" could have been my middle name, but alas I was not given a middle name. This having been said, even someone who has no midd...

Glo at her best