Wifey (Stan, our CEO's better half) and I had lunch today, following the removal of a certain Ms Cynthia Axe from Stan's office.
Wifey thanked me for "repositioning" Ms Ax as a 3rd rank file clerk in addition for her responsibility as the Head of our Early Bird Retirement plan.
Wifey told me that I needed to establish thought leadership in HR and perhaps, that would help Stan calm down because he complains that "employee issues are killing us".
I thought this over this morning while texting a friend of mine and here are my ideas:
1) We will all wear " Thought Leadership-That's HR" T shirts.
2) Our Training Program, when it gets funded, will be called Thought Leadership Training.
4) I will add the letters TL to my name, just like CPC (certified private coach).
5) I will rename the "Global Conference Room" to the "Global Thought Leadership Room"
6) Have a mission statement: "Don't gimme no lip: establish thought leadership"
7) I will say "thought leadership" twice an hour.
8) Miss Ax will be measured on thought leadership in downsizing.
I am the First Lady of HR AI is my middle name... were I to have a middle name
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI enables people to sleep under a bridge in Seattle
Ever since I implemented AI to generate data (big data) about our sales, revenue projection and headcount, and then downsize nerds as need...
Glo at her best
-
I'll have a small portion of big data "Big Data" as a philosophical concep t has always intrigued me, especially since...
-
A fair question Most readers of this blog know that I have two brothers, Frank and Ernest, who worked for Blackberry, which is a Can...
-
Sing for free, svp CEO Stan and I (as well as my assistant Ms Cynthia Axe-Head of Early Retirement) expect OD practitioners, talent ma...
-
Place a bet Miss Cynthia Axe who heads our re-sizing department is to open a re-sizing portal, as we reshape our company, in pre...
-
Our cunning and ambiguous leader, Stan, has asked me to come with and implement a ten point social responsibility plan within a week. I on...
-
Our senior management team is once again going off site for a one day brainstorming session on "aligning with success". I am...
No comments:
Post a Comment