Stan landed in Singapore and sent me a text.
Wifey (Stan's magazine-reading wife) sent him an email about a wow company which
takes care of people's health issues on site; morale is wow ; sick days are
down.
Stan asked me to roll out a program by April 1st.
The follow organizational announcement will be texted to all employees.
1) Our firm’s health is our firm’s wealth. "Stan"
2) HRs role is to enhance employees health whilst ensuring work work work
life balance, in a cost effective manner in the spirit of humanism and sustainability.
3) Ms Cynthia Ax, Head of our Early Bird Retirement Plan, will finish (and
begin) her degree next week in holistic treatment, and will offer anti-anxiety
treatment to those invited to meet with her.
4) Gloria Ramsbottom-Lemieux will become a health coach, specializing in
work therapy to aid hypochondria.
5) The menu in the dining area will be adapted
to health and wealth-and will be aligned accordingly, whatever that means.
5) For those sitting at their desk with "piles" of problems,
please consult Ms Ax for suggested remedies.
I am the First Lady of HR AI is my middle name... were I to have a middle name
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI enables people to sleep under a bridge in Seattle
Ever since I implemented AI to generate data (big data) about our sales, revenue projection and headcount, and then downsize nerds as need...
Glo at her best
-
I'll have a small portion of big data "Big Data" as a philosophical concep t has always intrigued me, especially since...
-
A fair question Most readers of this blog know that I have two brothers, Frank and Ernest, who worked for Blackberry, which is a Can...
-
Sing for free, svp CEO Stan and I (as well as my assistant Ms Cynthia Axe-Head of Early Retirement) expect OD practitioners, talent ma...
-
Place a bet Miss Cynthia Axe who heads our re-sizing department is to open a re-sizing portal, as we reshape our company, in pre...
-
Our cunning and ambiguous leader, Stan, has asked me to come with and implement a ten point social responsibility plan within a week. I on...
-
Our senior management team is once again going off site for a one day brainstorming session on "aligning with success". I am...
No comments:
Post a Comment