Stan has delivered quite a few high level messages this past week, as the roll out of our Immature Product Divisions' new releases (0.000001-.1) encounter natural and "wow" "bumps" in the road and revenue forecasts "are adjusted".
Stan has stressed the need to achieve a work work work work life balance, improve team work between the spoiled, self centered sales team and the slower-than-a turtle Immature Products division. He (or she), ie, Stan, has also emphasized the role of virtual parenting and reaffirmed his support of women's' rights, to the delight of all our staff.
Some of these messages need re enforcing for heaven's sake. The HR webinar on compliance did help, YET further work by an OD "vendor" "will be beneficial, claims Stan, who over rules me from time to time,
I shall be hiring 3 OD externals with the following specs.
1`) Compliant and innovative.
2) Fiercely loyal to HR
3) Cost effective, cheap and inexpensive
4) Never ever contact Stan directly
5) Nice Mid Western accents
6) Use the word "global" and "sustainable, 3-4 times an hour.
7) Have a family name which is easy to spell,
The scope of work will be determined after looking into item 2, above.
I am the First Lady of HR AI is my middle name... were I to have a middle name
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI enables people to sleep under a bridge in Seattle
Ever since I implemented AI to generate data (big data) about our sales, revenue projection and headcount, and then downsize nerds as need...
Glo at her best
-
I'll have a small portion of big data "Big Data" as a philosophical concep t has always intrigued me, especially since...
-
A fair question Most readers of this blog know that I have two brothers, Frank and Ernest, who worked for Blackberry, which is a Can...
-
Sing for free, svp CEO Stan and I (as well as my assistant Ms Cynthia Axe-Head of Early Retirement) expect OD practitioners, talent ma...
-
Place a bet Miss Cynthia Axe who heads our re-sizing department is to open a re-sizing portal, as we reshape our company, in pre...
-
Our cunning and ambiguous leader, Stan, has asked me to come with and implement a ten point social responsibility plan within a week. I on...
-
Our senior management team is once again going off site for a one day brainstorming session on "aligning with success". I am...
No comments:
Post a Comment