Wednesday 4 December 2013

Gloria Ramsbottom-Lemieux is out of office for ten hours, so....

Please don't disturb me

I am presently unavailable for the next 10 hours.
I am aware that when your senior HR business partner is unavailable, the organization grounds to a halt, so:-
  • If you are CEO Stan or Wifey, text me as usual; I am your HRBP.
  • If you are R&D chieftain, Comrade Carl Marks, the heinous womanizer, get control of your libido.
  • If you have an appointment with Cynthia Axe, Head of Our Involuntary Early Bird Retirement Plan, please go straight to her global and sustainable office. All petitions declined.
  • If you are not White and/or if January 1st is not the day you celebrate new years, please contact Hugh White of Diversity.
  • If your "query" is related to HR business partnership, we no longer use the term "query".
  • If you don't speak English well enough to read this, you must be an Engineer from a remote office of our global company. We offer accent cancellation software so folks can understand you,


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to determine a candidate's ability to work in an AI - rich environment

  "AI" could have been my middle name, but alas I was not given a middle name. This having been said, even someone who has no midd...

Glo at her best