|My Blackberry Q10 worked well in Georgetown|
Today, I an errand for Stan; I flew down to to the Cayman Islands in the morning and returned this evening. I took my Blackberry Q10 with me; I had a roaming package. When I returned, a text message awaited me:
"Thanks for being a business partner; love ya -Stan".
Whilst in the Cayman Islands, I visited our Georgetown office and I was shocked that many of staff have the same family name. This may be global, but it is not sustainable. I was at a loss what to do, and I texted my coach. See the end of this post.
Here are the names of the folks in the Cayman Office:
- Stan Ebanks, Country Manager
- Carl Ebanks, Head of R&D
- Gloria Ebanks-Lemieux, Chief People Officer
- Cynthia Ebanks, Head of Early Bird Retirement
- Vlad Ebanks, liaison with Russian team
- Sanjay Ebanks, liaison with Indian team
- Moishe Ebanks, liaison with Israeli team
- Mohammed Ebanks, liaison with Cairo team
- Stephanie Ebanks, liaison to Sicilian team
- K Ray Beauregard-Ebanks, Chef for Stan Ebanks
This is what I texted/sms my coach, and his timely reply.
- "Coach, everyone has the same family name in Grand Cayman-Glo"
- "Glo, things are only what you perceive they are-Coach"
|Running an errand for Stan = true business partnership|