Sunday 6 October 2013

مرحبا بكم في إسرائيل


Now here is a little secret just for the global and sustainable  readers of this blog.
Someone has been following me around, and has been seen drawing pictures of me. Yesterday, someone actually produced 5 sketches of me.

Now because this blog is all about HR and business partnership, I would never consider sharing wow wow wow (3 wows) sketches with you. However, my wow speed coach and wow wow (2 wows) reputation coach has instructed me to share them with you, which I will start to do soon, in line with our key values.

The title: مرحبا بكم في إسرائيل just goes to show you how global we are. That is Hebrew for :Welcome to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

With respect to all my global readers,
Gloria Ramsbottom-Lemieux
EVP HR and Chief People Officer
Immature Products

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to determine a candidate's ability to work in an AI - rich environment

  "AI" could have been my middle name, but alas I was not given a middle name. This having been said, even someone who has no midd...

Glo at her best