|Gloria's 4 Change Management Commandments|
8 instead of 10 for the sake of Brevity
Until I get certified as a level 4 change manager (which will allow me to add a few letters after my name) I have jumped ahead and set down some basic guidelines for change management for all our staff.
These are called Gloria's 8 change management commandments. (Eight in French is huit, pronounced as "wheat")
I must disclose that I have a mission, vision, values and goals: by the end of Q4, all our staff (who know English, Russian, Danish or Hindi) are to be coaches and change managers.
Here are the 8 commandments for change management:
- Set high goals, or your head will roll.
- Set up a plan and cc Stan**.
- Work day and night, or you'll meet your plight.
- Work without incentives; to prevent Axe's* counteroffensive.
- If you're under the crunch, forgo your lunch.
- Forget quality audits-focus on profits.
- Stay on target, or you'll be in the job market.
- Never deliver late, or Axe* will seal your fate.
*Cynthia Axe heads our Early Bird Retirement Plan.
**Stan is our CEO; he is not a micro manager-he just wants to know a lot.