The QA manager (Irene Papadopolis-McGraw) demanded an HR quality audit , upon instigation by a certain Winston Wu, my IT direct report and former peer. Wu is my delegate on the diversity team; he was born in Toronto, as was his father. His grandfather may have been born in Hong Kong-Kowloon side.
Stan the spineless coward capitulated and sent off an sms/text both to me and Irene: "Irene: audit Glo's organization within 2 days, Stan"
I convened a meeting-by-text, supported by whatsup, and we agreed on the following parameters:
1) Online and dynamic alignment of number of heads/expected revenue: owned by Cynthia Axe
2) No Russian or Chinese spoken in the dining room: owned by Cynthia Axe and Stephanie her temporary "attendant"
3) HR seen as business partner: owned by Stan
4) Cynthia's Axe voted most valued employee: owned by Cynthia Axe
5) Big Data availability : owned by Winston Wu
Om hundred 'aar er alting glemt Had it not been for the fact that I do not speak Danish, I would have been invited to be the ke...
Dear old Dad For the sake of my readers who may come from liberal democracies run by pushy women like me, I have put together my we...