My coach (who flips burgers and does some faith healing for semi-agnostics) is helping me brand myself as an HR thought leader. I will be interviewed next week on the "Le Morning Show-Bonjour Ottawa". The tv program is all about "Early Bird Retirement" ; this is all part of my coach's plan to brand me big time.
Here are my talking point, and I would appreciate discrete input.
1) The very fact that Ms Cynthia Axe is an anti stress coach makes the resizing process more humane and wowish.
2) After moving out of our company, one can read all articles on this wow wow wow website. I used wow three times, and this is rare.
3) Family life is very rewarding for the first 2 or 3 hours.
4) Ax-posure to Stan's leadership and ax-posure to our HR business partnership makes your cv very attractive.
5) If you have an accent when you speak English, our dining room has upgraded your English and "you hardly speak your mother non global tongue".
Om hundred 'aar er alting glemt Had it not been for the fact that I do not speak Danish, I would have been invited to be the ke...
Dear old Dad For the sake of my readers who may come from liberal democracies run by pushy women like me, I have put together my we...