This is how I am enjoying my spare time.
1) I am taking 4 coaching courses simultaneously. Each course will allow me to add a few letters after my name.
CDL-coach de luxe
TC-trilingual coach (English French and Chinese)
USA-understands Scottish accent
2) I am mastering the Chinese language. I plan to reach fluency within 2 weeks, via web based training.
3) My sister (Claire Ramsbottom-de-la-Montagne) and I are playing
4) I am re-reading the 90,000 page book Heaven on Earth to pick up some of the nuances I missed. I am corresponding with the author about putting out a brief edition 500 page executive summary via text message.
5) I am pondering my future, shuffling through the 12,000 job offers for senior global HR roles, in the USA and Ottawa.
6) I tried to read Allon Shevat's serious blog and fell asleep.
7) I am gossiping with a certain Ms Cynthia Ax, a former HR colleage, presently in servitude to Sybil Civil.
Om hundred 'aar er alting glemt Had it not been for the fact that I do not speak Danish, I would have been invited to be the ke...
Haircut for our software bugs? Our chief nerd Comrade Carl Marks held an "all hands" meeting following the decision to reso...