Mais oui! Getting better all the time.
In order to align costs with the glowing revenues expected in 2018, as well as with the almost-inevitable semi-wow present dip impacting current revenues (due to the useless bums in R&D who cannot crank out a product or speak English well enough to explain what the problem is), new wow wow wow travel policy changes are now in effect.
- Night flights which save dirty and useless hotels are "flights of choice".
- Pyongyang is now a "destination of choice" as we migrate to North Korean change management methodology, inspired by the Great Leader who recently re-positioned his Uncle Jang without resistance.
- Per diem are now global; 10 a day. The currency to be chosen is the "depreciating currency of the month", as per the publication of the global and sustainable World Bank's web site, Farsi edition. Hugh White ( Caucasian, heterosexual) Diversity Chief to ensure no ones' feelings are hurt.
- Air Uzbekistan, with its friendly staff, is our international airline of choice.
- In order to encourage globalism, staff will fly out on the weekend, and return on the weekend. This will also enable work work work work work work work work life balance.
- Staff will take a luxury public bus from airports to the hotel; taxis can be taken after 0200 am until 0500 am with the the ok of our HR "help centre", staffed by a certain Ms Cynthia Ax, Head of Early-Bird Retirement.
- Employees are encouraged to make lunch from the free breakfast buffet, as part of our sustainability campaign.
- Suppers should be aligned with our super-special 300 calorie wow wow wow "we are all healthy" campaign.
- In case of delays, minor re-booking charges are covered by employees and will re-reimbursed in due time, as our revenue stream increases, in a timely fashion. This is in line with "social responsibility".
CEO Stan's itinerary will be handled by his personal assistant, to prevent any dramas from developing.
HR will ensure a civil discourse and appropriate rumour management around Stan's extravagant habits.