I have been told that the Japanese have their unique ways, which is their prerogative as far as Stan is concerned.
I briefed Stan about Japan:
- Many global cell phones don't work well in Japan because they have a non global network.
- It is easier to understand a Scot than a Japanese in a con-call.
- The Japanese take their customers very seriously and almost worship them like God.
- In Japan, folks have a work work work work work work work work work life balance.
- HR in not strategic, but rather clerical, as opposed to the US where HR managers are strategic partners.
- Japanese does not use the normal global alphabet.
Stan says "I'm fine with all that Glo-just get those bums in Engineering some training", said He.
I am looking for 30-45 minutes of training with the following takeaways:-
1-Understand con calls with Scot and Japanese participants.
2-Explain to the Japanese that we sure don't treat our customers like God.
3-Ensure the Japanese don't schedule calls on July 4th, a global holiday.
4-For heaven sakes, just get the cell phones to work.
5-Use our global alphabet.
6-Ensure the better positioning of HR.
Please apply asap.