Tuesday 28 May 2013

The return of barter for compensating underperforming nerds

Asile de fous
Stan, our CEO, is never the most patient of people. He tends to over simplify many issues under duress.  "Stan is always under stress", noted Hugh White, the white heterosexual who runs Diversity. Hugh can smell stress from a mile; his wife Ludmilla White take Xanex, Hugh confided to me. (Ludmilla was born in the Ukraine.)

Our CFO Herr Krebbs sent a text to CEO Stan that "cash reserves may be endangered by salary payments in June". Our revenue from new products is almost non wow. My Dad Pierre Elliot Ramsbottom would have said "non existent".

CEO Stan forwarded me the CFO's alarming  text and he asked me for "some contingency plans”. II forwarded this alarming text to a certain Ms Cynthia Axe, and asked her "to take care of it". 

Ms Axe forwarded the aforementioned text to a certain Hugh White. Hugh White sent the text back to me, telling me that Ludmilla is unwell.

This evening, Stan's Wifey sent me an article on a renaissance (French word) of barter and the rebirth of a cashless society.

I need to call my (cost effective) coach for some guidelines. My coach used to be a mountain climber and he developed a module of "overcoming obstacles in 3 minutes". He also took a course in NTL and is a firm believer in Appreciative Inquiry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to determine a candidate's ability to work in an AI - rich environment

  "AI" could have been my middle name, but alas I was not given a middle name. This having been said, even someone who has no midd...

Glo at her best