Tuesday 24 November 2020

New menu of HR Services, blockchain and telebrajo friendly with Danish standards




Never the one to shun innovation (or diversity), I ate at a new Chinese restaurant which opened a take away service, due to the so-called Covid virus, which has been ruining my life for almost a year. 

I sent my footman Jean-Marie to bring me supper at 6 pm. Not midnight. I am not Spanish.

Jean Marie sent me the menu by Whatsapp, and I chose between the various columns what turned out to be a very sumptuous albeit ethnic meal.

And that got the me thinking about how I could refresh the look and feel of our service offering. 

Thus I created  3 columns, and each nerd who wants basic service can choose one item from each column, whilst nerds who want to get the full whammy get to choose 2 items per column, minus tax and a service fee.

Lookie lookie.


Column A

Low salary

Very low salary and bonus

Feeling of Engagement


Column B

Blockchain (2nd hand)

Warm data

Liminality (2 doses from Scotland within 3 weeks)


Column C

Letter of recommendation signed by me

Letter of recommended signed by CEO Stan

Wellness program based on Danish standards


Column D

Teletrabajo 3 days a week

Teletrabajo 5 days a week

Working from the office with a face mask, gloves, a hat and boots











 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to determine a candidate's ability to work in an AI - rich environment

  "AI" could have been my middle name, but alas I was not given a middle name. This having been said, even someone who has no midd...

Glo at her best