Consultants? Mais non!
Consultants and coaches undermine HR's power and authority. If you ask me, I would rather have constipation for a week than hire a consultant or a coach. Believe me.
- HR's role as business partner basically negates (nice word) the need for any external assistance, because HR leverages AI.
- I always claim that our recruiting is flawless; if we hired a coach, what would that mean?
- Sometimes, consultants and coaches purvey non wow messages. This is not in line with our core values of purveying good news.
- Non facilitated outdoor activities solve 95% of organizational problems. The other 5% can be solved by horseback riding. (I plan to open a training stable soon with my horse, Jean-Marie)
- When everything fails, all you need to do is to change the organizational structure. This always works, at least in terms of buying time.