Friday 6 September 2013

Gloria Ramsbottom: işyeri dışında

I am not in the office until I figure out a new strategy.

IT manager Winston Wu is now more senior than me, having played games and betrayed my trust. I need to recover Big Data and since I do not know what Big Data is, I need  day or two.

Carl Marks, Head of R&D  and his useless HR Business Partner (ha) and puppet, Ms Jennifer  Papadopolois-Otelini have marginalized me.

I need to fire my life time coach (who used to pump gas) and now teaches Appreciative Inquiry via weekly webinar.

I am down but not out! I remember where I come from (Moose Jaw) and where I am going (to teach HR at Harvard)...and all I need is to wait and get a new global coach. Coaches work wonders.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to determine a candidate's ability to work in an AI - rich environment

  "AI" could have been my middle name, but alas I was not given a middle name. This having been said, even someone who has no midd...

Glo at her best