Friday 27 September 2013

Cynthia Axe returns from Waterloo



Ms Cynthia Axe, who has fired 40,009 people in 10 years in our company, returned from Waterloo Ontario. That's in Canada.
She visited Waterloo on "personal business". I am aware that she was interviewed by a firm who is interested in "shedding" several thousand staff.
By error, Ms Axe gave them the wrong CV and I was axed to serve as a reference.

I tried not to mention her short affair with CEO Stan, and her short lived "life-long" relationship with K Ray Beauregard-Goldstein (Stan's cost effective private chef). K Ray has mixed ethnicity, although he is lily white.

I did mention that Ms Axe does not speak one word of French. I also mentioned her failure to remain a popular figure, although she has a reputation coach.

I did mention that Ms Axe (Cynthia) has no "affinity" for Canada and, unlike John Irving the noted author, Axe is an American at heart and in soul. Nevertheless, I mentioned her global role in enforcing the global English language in our global and sustainable dining hall.

Ms Axe "has decided" to continue in our company.






No comments:

Post a Comment

How to determine a candidate's ability to work in an AI - rich environment

  "AI" could have been my middle name, but alas I was not given a middle name. This having been said, even someone who has no midd...

Glo at her best