Sunday 15 September 2013

Cynthia and Wifey trade emails

http://feistyfrugalandfabulous.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/s0435084_sc7-300x300.jpg
For Ms Axe's behind, thanks to Wifey



To: Wifey
From: Cynthia Axe

Dear Wifey,
I relish our friendship; thank you for the first class tickets to Scotland.
When I return "would it" be possible to have ex Chairman Tim Buck's axe-excutive chair?
You know I have back problems.
I don't want to trouble Gloria with this request.
Cynthia Axe

To: Gloria
From: Wifey
CC: Stan

Gloria,
Please attend to this "as if" it were my request.
WE all own Cynthia a huge debt, don't WE Stanley.
Wifey

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to determine a candidate's ability to work in an AI - rich environment

  "AI" could have been my middle name, but alas I was not given a middle name. This having been said, even someone who has no midd...

Glo at her best