Wifey (Stan, our CEO's better half) and I had lunch today, following the removal of a certain Ms Cynthia Axe from Stan's office.
Wifey thanked me for "repositioning" Ms Ax as a 3rd rank file clerk in addition for her responsibility as the Head of our Early Bird Retirement plan.
Wifey told me that I needed to establish thought leadership in HR and perhaps, that would help Stan calm down because he complains that "employee issues are killing us".
I thought this over this morning while texting a friend of mine and here are my ideas:
1) We will all wear " Thought Leadership-That's HR" T shirts.
2) Our Training Program, when it gets funded, will be called Thought Leadership Training.
4) I will add the letters TL to my name, just like CPC (certified private coach).
5) I will rename the "Global Conference Room" to the "Global Thought Leadership Room"
6) Have a mission statement: "Don't gimme no lip: establish thought leadership"
7) I will say "thought leadership" twice an hour.
8) Miss Ax will be measured on thought leadership in downsizing.
Om hundred 'aar er alting glemt Had it not been for the fact that I do not speak Danish, I would have been invited to be the ke...
Haircut for our software bugs? Our chief nerd Comrade Carl Marks held an "all hands" meeting following the decision to reso...