Our senior management team is non wow.
My coach (who also sells herbal medicine) told me to number my thoughts when I get overwhelmed. I am overwhelmed!
1) Our senior management team is having "sustainability" issues.
2) R&D Chief Comrade Carl Marks impregnated our CEO Stan's daughter, Miss Carla.
Yet Comrade Carl is close to our Chairman, Edward Montpetit-Maplewood, a fact which is considered Big Data.
Carla now lives with Carl.
3) After Stan and Wifey heard of this event, several new pictures were hung in our office. (These pictures were ordered bypassing our Supply Chain!)
4) Today in our senior management meeting, Stan said to Carl, "The only place you produce anything is in bed with innocent young girls".
Comrade Carl bellowed: "You should lead by example, you fat slob-why do you have a private chef?"
Carl was referring to K Ray Beauregard-Goldstein, Stan personal chef who prepares cost-effective lasagna. K Ray has mixed ethnicity.
5) I always look to my late Dad for advice. At our dinner table, when Mom (Constance) talked too much, my Dad (Pierre Elliot) would say "shut the f--k up, Constance, for Christ's sake." However, this seems "inappropriate" in a senior global management team meeting.
6) After the meeting, I took Carl and Stan aside. I agreed with Stan and Carl that sometime this week, we will all watch a webinar on Appreciative Inquiry. My father would have disapproved of my actions. (I can hear him saying-"cut the cr-p Glo and get real")
Follow me on Twitter @GRamsbottom